There is CAR PARKING on site but NO TOILET FACILITIES
The classes will be held in the front of an old petrol station under the canopy in Bynea, Llanelli and it will be mainly undercover (but possibly still cold and wet so please bring appropriate clothing)
We will be dancing on concrete so please wear appropriate shoes.
Address: Old Petrol Station, Bynea, Llanelli SA14 9SL
– NHS Track & Trace – You will be required to fill in your contact details and confirm your partner is from your household/extended household.
– LIMITED NUMBERS: Welsh Government Guidelines
– Pre Booking is a must. No drop ins.
– We would ask you to arrive promptly to the class but only get out of your car when asked to do so and go straight back to your car once the class has finished
– You will only be allowed to attend the Parterwork OR Solo Footwork Course
– You will be allocated an area in the class. Please do not leave this area until class is finished
– Masking wearing is optional
– No spectators sorry
– Please bring refreshments with you, but no sharing unless from same household. And please take all rubbish away with you.
– Hand sanitisers will be provided at a few stations around the area
– No hugging fellow students even though we have not seen each other for a while, we must maintain social distancing at all times.
– Please bring a minimal amount of personal belonging with you and do not touch anyone else’s belongings
– When music is played will we be keeping the music low so that we do not have to shout over it, if there are any questions during the classes we ask that you raise your hands to make us aware so that means that you will not have to shout as well.
– We will only be able to instruct the class while maintaining strict social distancing so will do our very best to make sure that everyone will be able to see us as best as possible, but please bear with us as this format of class will be new to you but also new to us too!
– AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST – IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT WE ALL HAVE FUN! While staying safe.
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS
– New continuous cough
– High temperature
– Loss of or change to your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
If during any of the classes you begin to feel unwell or develop/display coronavirus symptoms (COVID-19) you will be asked to leave and should self isolate straight away.
We will provide assistance where possible if required.
For more information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/